Friday, August 18, 2006

Departure of Donald Daniels

On Thursday, August 17th, 2006, my father met his Savior. Details concerning his burial will be forthcoming.

My father was a righteous man. I loved him for his unswerving convictions, his passionate servant-love for me and for his unshakeable confidence in Jesus Christ. He taught me how to be a man and he set an example that I can only aspire to emulate. My deepest regret is that my sons will not have the blessing of his wisdom or witness the strength of his passion.

For the best of fathers, I praise God. To have the intellectual fire, the warmth of his embrace and his presence was a tremendous blessing. His immortal soul is now with Christ where his true talents and service before God may begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy, Mindy, Owen, Amber, & Amy,

You have my deepest sympathy. I loved your husband/father with the love of Christ and was blessed to be around him and to learn from him. He will be deeply missed here in our earthly home, but oh what a day, when we see him again. For that I am truly grateful. God is good - all the time!

If you ever need anything, just call. You all are in my prayers and thoughts.

Love in Christ,

Linda Martin
Your Sister in Christ